• Customers for Setting Sun & Matou must be over 18, and have photo ID on arrival for scanning. Refusal of entry for non compliance will lead to a refusal of a refund also. Strictly over 18’s and ID and dress code essential.
• All current COVID guidelines will be in place (subjected to being lifted), please check the NHS website for what these are. We will be operating a Track & Trace system, and all customers will require masks or a valid exemption certificate / card.
• Masks but be worn when moving around the venue, but not required when sat at a table.
• Tables will be a max of 12people
• Best COVID practice must be adhered to at all times including social distancing and use of hand sanitiser provided.
• All sales are final, and refunds can only be issued in the event of a national lock down. If you are unable to attend for any reason we will try and assist you to resell the table but we cannot issue a refund.
• There is no access to the inside of the venue other then the toilet facilities. This is an outdoor event.
• This is an outdoor event so please dress accordingly.
• If there is extreme weather we may cancel the event up to 130pm at the latest, and all tickets and packages will be rolled over to a new date.
• We will provide moderate cover from the elements in the form of large parasol umbrellas, once the event begins it cannot be cancelled.
• Drinks packages with sharing platter are required and priced, ordered, and arranges via the restaurant and start from £400 per table (based on 4 guests) + including ticket
• If restrictions are lifted there will be more than 12 per table.
Enquire further, Please DM on Instagram